As a Creative Director you would be involved in every aspect of a collaboration from the idea phase to the execution. During a project, you would supervise and guide copywriters, artists, and designers to create a work, such as a short film, an advertisement, a corporate video, or a campaign.
- building an environment for the creative team to work in and overseeing their ideas and projects
- taking responsibility for the creative philosophy and the standard of output across the agency or department
- developing ideas for advertising or promotional campaigns
- pitching concepts to clients if you work at an agency, or presenting to directors if you work in-house
- overseeing several projects from start to finish, keeping to deadlines, and signing off on these projects before they are presented
- liaising with clients to keep them informed and to highlight any issues
- understanding the commercial aspects of the agency or marketing department.
Vacancy: Creative Director
Please fill in the application below to apply for this position.
Once your application has been reviewed, our hiring manager will contact you for an interview.